CMT Association and BehavioralFinance.com are co-hosting the 5th Annual Behavioral Finance Symposium on November 3rd – 4th in San Francisco’s SoMa district. This investment conference is a unique educational event conceived and curated by faculty members from Golden Gate University, UC Berkeley Extension, and University of San Francisco. Partnering with professional organizations, this conference has become a must see event for the financial community.
Now in its fifth year, the Behavioral Finance Symposium will deliver a stellar cast of experts to enlighten you and improve your approach to markets.
The event represents a content-rich educational forum where investment professionals, industry experts, authors, and researchers all come together to advance their understanding of markets and to learn how principles of behavioral finance are being applied to trading and investing. Pioneering content is presented by academic and industry practitioners and the conference agenda is balanced with a full agenda of networking opportunities for all attendees to extend the collaboration between the financial community and Bay Area universities.
New this year, three concurrent workshops with run Friday afternoon and all attendees are invited to attend a celebratory opening reception at Palomino’s from 5-8pm. The conference will continue all day Saturday from 8-4pm. Presentations are all graciously hosted by GGU at their downtown campus just south of market street.
November 3-4, 2017
Friday Workshops: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PT
Friday Networking Reception: 5:00 – 8:00 PM PT @ PALOMINO’S
Saturday Conference: 8:00 – 4:00 PM PT
- Leonard Mlodinow –Author of Subliminal: How Your Unconscious Mind Rules Your Behavior
- Greg Filbeck, Ph.D., CFA, CAIA – Finance Professor, Penn State
- David Keller, CMT – President, Sierra Alpha Research LLC
- Saundra Davis, MSFP – Founder, Sage Financial Solutions
- Larry Berman, CFA, CMT, CTA –Partner & CIO, ETF Capital Management
- Sachar Kariv, Ph.D. – Professor & Department Chair, UC Berkeley
- Rick Kahler, MS, CFP, ChFC, CCIM – President, Kahler Financial Group
- Sandhya Krishamurthy, – CEO, S2E Consulting, LLC
- Steven Moffitt, Ph.D. – President, Market Pattern Research
Golden Gate University
536 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
- Full Symposium and Workshop – $445.00
- Discounted Admission made available through the CMT Association = $375.00
Registration code required partner17
- Symposium only – $395.00
- Workshop only – $165.00
*Symposium registration includes Friday evening reception, Saturday breakfast, lunch, and networking opportunities.
*Cancellations will be accepted through October 30th for a full refund.