Company Name: RBC
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: London, GB
Date: 8/3/2017Job description
What is the opportunity?
To provide Investment Banking services (M&A, ECM, DCM and leverage finance) to corporate and private equity clients operating/investing in the Natural Resources sector (primarily Metals & Mining, and Oil & Gas).
What will you do?
- Assist in the marketing and execution of M&A, equtiy and financing transactions in the Natural Resources sector
- Work in close cooperation with other local and global terms in coverage of the sector
- Assist in the development of relationships with, and generate revenue from, corporates and private equity clients focussed on the Natural Resources sector
- Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to business activities
- Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that are identified to the line manager and the relevant risk and control functions properly. Failure to do so may subject you to disciplinary action up to and including termination.