Company Name: MUFG
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: New York, NY
Date: 8/9/2017Job description
ABF Head of Portfolio Management, Managing Director
Join a financial group that’s as committed to your future as you are. At MUFG, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our 14,000 diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better—from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world’s most trusted financial group.
Job SummaryResponsible for managing a complex portfolio of asset based finance relationships in conjunction with an RM either in an industry vertical or Regional Bank team. The Portfolio RM will be responsible for risk assessment/mitigation, performance monitoring, collateral analysis, and all internal reporting as required by credit policy.
- Ability to lead a team from a big picture perspective
- Set goals, provide direction and manage expectations for the east and west coast staff'
- Monitor risk for a portfolio of ABF borrowers
- This will include analysis of monthly financial and or borrowing base information, performance as compared to plan and previous years
- Manage the delivery of credit underwriting support to the line units to ensure timely and quality support in addition to compatibility with Bank's risk appetite and profile
- Play a leading role in setting expectations for ongoing credit monitoring and analysis in all segments of the portfolio
- Ensures that portfolio management is consistent with Bank standards and policies, is conducted on a consistent and thorough basis, and effectively manages and monitors risk of the portfolio
- Responsible for satisfactory credit reviews on the portfolio
- Allocate and assign appropriate resources
- Review credit with selected junior credit executives/officers
- Resolve with the RVP any disputes or conflicts arising between Relationship Managers and Credit Executives