Company Name: Goldman Sachs
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: New York, NY
Date: 8/1/2017Job description
GLOBAL INVESTMENT RESEARCH
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You’ll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
Global Investment Research produces original, fundamental research and analysis of industries, companies and economies. Our research teams continually identify and analyze financial information, strategic issues and trends that affect companies, industries and markets on a regional and global scale.
Working Closely With The Senior Analyst And Other Members Of The Medical Technology Team, The Goal Of The Business Analyst Is ToClick here to apply
- Build strong industry knowledge of the medical technology sector
- Contribute to the generation and execution of investment ideas
- Write reports/notes on companies under coverage
- Communicate with the equities sales force and traders, clients and company managements
- Interpret data and perform analysis on market, economic and technology trends
- Develop financial models