Company Name: Bank of America
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: New York, NY
Date: 10/12/2017Job Description
Global Corporate Strategy, comprising Global Principal Investments (GPI), Corporate Development and Corporate Strategy, works closely with Bank of America’s eight lines of business (LOBs) to evaluate and execute strategic initiatives including equity investments, special projects, M&A, divestitures and other strategic transactions. GPI is specifically responsible for originating, structuring, executing, and managing direct equity investments that support the strategic priorities of Bank of America.The Analyst In This Role Is Responsible For
- Developing and maintaining detailed financial models for use in evaluating strategic initiatives and investments;
- Performing and synthesizing comprehensive, in-depth company / industry research and disruptive trend analyses;
- Preparing detailed presentations including Investment Committee materials, Board submissions, transaction documentation, and other equivalent materials;
- Owning critical portfolio reporting processes, including investment activity tracking, divestiture and returns analyses, and senior-level updates;
- Participating in due diligence sessions and reviewing legal documentation;
- Supporting senior colleagues in project management; and
- Communicating and interacting with internal and external senior executives across LOBs.
Throughout the tenure of the role, the Analyst will gain exposure to senior leaders and strategic priorities across the Bank. The Analyst will build expertise in financial analysis, modeling and valuation and develop acumen in corporate strategy and strategic transaction execution and management. Given the relatively small size of the group, the Analyst will have the opportunity to be staffed on projects across GPI, Corporate Development and Corporate Strategy, and to assume significant responsibilities whilst working closely with senior members of the team.