Company Name: Franklin Templeton Investments
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: New York, NY
Date: 10/10/2017Job description
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets - our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We’re currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.We are currently looking for a Head of Client Portfolio Management to join the Multi-Asset Solutions group in either San Mateo, CA, or New York, NY. This Head of CPM will have oversight of customized investment solution development for the platform. The role proactively collaborates with senior distribution members on all Multi-Asset Solutions related opportunities across the client spectrum. This role will also have key relationships with the largest clients and will work regularly with regional heads of distribution on developing and executing strategic business development initiatives.
Click here to apply
- Collaboration with senior distribution members to identify and prioritize opportunities across the firm
- Partners with the most sophisticated institutional and retail clients to understand and evaluate their investment needs and challenges; defining investment guidelines and developing customized portfolios to deliver a solution.
- Communicates the team's investment philosophy and process, provides customized portfolio and performance reviews as well as market updates, perspectives and investment outlook.
- Provides ongoing client communication on portfolio results and recommended modifications
- Represents Multi-Asset Solutions and Franklin Templeton externally as a key industry authority on customized multi-asset solutions to drive business growth in the multi-asset institutional space
- Creates thought leadership content: white papers, investment commentary, product positioning, etc.
- Works closely with senior investment and risk management staff to develop innovative strategies, products and solutions.
- Key contributor to strategic business planning by identifying industry trends, initiatives and products to differentiate Franklin Templeton in the marketplace
- Leads a global organization of Client Portfolio Managers. Reviews/optimizes team structure, develops staff, and resolves escalated employee issues
Click here to apply