Company Name: RBC
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: Toronto, Canada
Date: 8/2/2017Job description
What is the opportunity?
In this role, you are part of our Dominion Securities team, an independent division within Wealth Management, which works solely with high net-worth clients. This is an entrepreneurial offering, as your business is built independently through the growth and maintenance of your network, with the brand, strength, and stability of RBC behind you. As an Investment Advisor, you work within a 100% commission compensation structure, with flexible benefits through RBC’s reward program. This opportunity involves building a business that fits your lifestyle and unique skill set, with the freedom and flexibility to customize solutions for your clients’ individual needs.
Candidates submitting their resume for this posting will be considered for opportunities at 2 Bloor Street East, Suite 2300, Toronto location.What will you do?
- Initiate, develop, and foster a network of successful individuals, families, and business owners, with the goal to ultimately manage their family wealth, while seeking out new clients through referrals
- Build and develop your client base, as you manage and grow their portfolio from scratch, selecting the most appropriate investment solutions to meet their financial plans and goals
- Identify clients that need and want you to create a customized wealth management and investment management plan to meet their individual needs
- Build trusted, often multi-generational, relationships with business owners, individuals, families, charities, and foundations, based on personalized services and advice
- Establish and maintain reciprocal relationships with RBC partners such as Personal & Commercial Banking, Insurance, etc.