Company Name: MetLife
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N//a
Job Location: New York, NY
Date: 8/9/2017Job description
Role Value Proposition
This position is responsible for ensuring delivery of monthly and quarterly reports produced for separate account investors and performing quality assurance. This position supports new and existing separate account SV MMGIC contracts; new and existing Group Annuity Contracts issued to qualified retirement plans, new and existing Private Placement Variable Life (PPVL) products sold to nonqualified plans and Separate Account LIFA, sold to welfare benefit corporate plan.
- Ensure the delivery of prompt and accurate performance reporting and other investment-related communications for client, consultant and wholesaler requests.
- Coordinate appropriate and timely review of periodical reports with Investments group.
- Liaise with external vendors and GOSC team to manage ongoing issues, implement new reporting tasks as required.
- Produce required monthly or quarterly reporting for SV synthetics (ie. TBAs).
- Assist in the expense management of IS&S’s external vendor services.
- Manage databases that support performance measurement tasks.
- Monitor incoming data from other lines of business that are used in connection with internal reporting.
- Produce monthly internal performance reports for separate accounts to facilitate overall investment oversight (ie. monthly performance vs. benchmark and manager vs. MetLife).
- Support investment guideline compliance monitoring processes for separate accounts.
- Support sales and service activities for client-facing associates.
- Coordinate activities involving changes to separate account line-ups and communicate with LOB partners.
- Maintain strong knowledge and expertise of institutional product line to ensure high quality analysis to senior management.
- Oversee and complete special requests as necessary (e.g., vendor assessments, project management).