Company Name: Koch Supply & Trading
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: Houston, TX
Date: 10/5/2017Job description
Koch Supply & Trading companies offer global coverage and world-class market knowledge in diverse commodities - both in their physical and paper form. The owner of KS&T, Koch Resources, LLC, maintains long-term credit ratings of AA- from S&P and Aa3 from Moody's, a credit rating higher than 98 percent of rated energy companies.Koch Supply & Trading companies have a unique, analysis- and relationship-based foundation that has become their trademark in the global marketplace. From worldwide locations, the companies' traders, accounting professionals, market analysts, market and credit risk specialists, logistics specialists and information technology professionals connect with international markets.To learn more, visit us at www.ksandt.com
The Market Risk Analyst Will
Click here to apply
- Measure and monitor market risk for control of commodity trading portfolios.
- Report market risk for various trading portfolios and monitor relative to authorized limits on a daily basis.
- Validate the risk results produced from the overnight process, including checking position and price feeds as needed.
- Work closely with Accounting and IT to ensure trades are accurately captured and processed through the risk systems.
- Manage data feeds from peripheral systems for controls and accuracy of data in the daily risk processes.
- Work closely with the traders to understand trade strategies and communicate risk of positions.
- Perform what-if risk measurement to help traders with risk utilization.
- Maintain and improve risk systems either directly or through IT.
- Responsible for making sure all positions are model correctly by way of daily back testing the portfolio and curve validation.
- Be an asset to the global market risk team, providing backup coverage as needed and helping improve risk methodologies and systems.
Click here to apply