Company Name: Welltower, Inc.
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: Jupiter, FL
Date: 10/4/2017Job description
This position plays a central role in developing reports, analyzing trends in capital spending and assisting with the data collection and evaluation of programs within the Engineering and Project Management department.
- Work closely with the asset and portfolio management teams to develop reporting metrics and structure for evaluating capital spending and determining trends across the national platform.
- Identify opportunities to bulk bid large capital projects in order to leverage cost savings. This includes working closely with the Vice President, Engineering & Project Management and the Director, Capital Planning & Project Management to ensure ROI analyses are completed consistently across the national platform.
- Provide additional coordination and analytical support of portfolio wide-activities including, but not limited to, assessing alternative facility and/or project management tools that meet the operational requirements of a growing national MOB platform.
- Provide a wide range of support to Project Manager on tenant improvement projects and procedures. Current projects are tracked accurately to ensure precise reporting.
- Support the Senior Sustainability Manager with gathering, inputting and analyzing property-specific usage data to track trends and identify measures to reduce usage.
- Provide ongoing assessment of Outpatient Medical’s preventive maintenance (PM) programs, practices, and processes. Work closely with the Manager, Capital Planning & Engineering, Portfolio Engineers and Director, Maintenance & Safety to ensure MEP equipment meets or exceeds the manufacturer’s end of life recommendations.
- Develop and maintain ongoing benchmarking on PM programs to ensure best-in-class practices for real estate operations.
- Conduct ongoing root cause analysis that drives recommendations and countermeasures to address any areas of improvement in the PM program.
The Engineering & Project Management Analyst reports to the Vice President, E/PM. This position is very cross-functional and will interact on an ongoing basis with Portfolio Engineers, Project Managers, Senior Portfolio Managers, Senior Operations Managers, Asset Managers, Managers of Financial Planning & Analysis, Real Estate Managers, Property Administrators, Fixed Asset Accountants, Managers of Capital Planning & Engineering, the Director of Capital Planning & Project Management, the Director of Maintenance & Safety, the Senior Sustainability Manager and members of the CFLT. (Cross Functional Lead Team)
Click here to apply