Company Name: T3 Trading Group
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: New York, NY
Date: 10/11/2017Job Description
T3 Trading Group, LLC, a Registered SEC Broker-Dealer & Member of the NASDAQ PHLX Exchanges, strives to be a complete destination for traders looking to maximize their performance in today’s financial markets. Our proprietary traders focus primarily on technical analysis to develop their trading strategies. By utilizing multiple time-frames, our traders exercise position, swing, and intraday trading styles to maximize returns based on market conditions. We aim to help traders become successful by providing excellent training, premier technology, and a highly professional, value added environment.
Competitive Advantages Include
- Buying power based on experience and performance
- Competitive cost and fee structures
- Access to High frequency and Black Box infrastructures
- Multiple low latency, front end trading systems
- Attentive trade desk, tech support and connectivity
- Remote trading available
- Availability to trade in multiple branch offices
- Free Access to Trading Tools such as T3 Lives Virtual Trading Floor* and Redler All-Access Feed*
Traders with T3 Trading Group, LLC are required to be registered and licensed with our broker-dealer in order to trade firm capital. Either both an active Series 7 and Series 55 or the Series 57 are required. We can provide Series 57 exam sponsorship to qualified candidates.All registered T3 Traders studying for the Series 57 examination will receive access to STCs Premium Plus study course free of charge.