Company Name: S&P Global Market Inteligence
Job Contact: Apply on company website
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Date: 8/15/2017Job description
Quantitative Analyst/Data Scientist
The Location: Boston, MA or Chicago, IL
The Team: Our Quantamental Research group specializes in uncovering new anomalies and differentiated stock selection strategies. Integrated quantamental research products enable portfolio managers, quantitative analysts, and researchers to refine and differentiate their strategies to gain insights into new sources of potential alpha.Through their research, the group strives to combine the efficiency and breadth of the quantitative approach with the intuition, judgement and deep dive analysis of the fundamental approach.
Areas Of Focus Include
- Event Driven Investing
- Industry-Specific Signals
- Supply Chain Interactions
- Insights from Academic Literature
- Alternative Data Sets
What’s in it for you: This role is the opportunity to join our Quantamental Research team. This team of Global Equity Investment Researchers conducts innovative, industry leading investment research on which derived content is created. This research is the basis for in depth client interaction and the creation of derived content and analytics.
Responsibilities: You will face interesting challenges and be counted on to creatively determine how best to get your job done. You will...
- Conduct hands-on, actionable innovative research around investment strategies using the entire suite of data and analytics at S&P Global.
- Collaborate with team members around a variety of research initiatives. All members of the research team drive their own research and support other team members on their initiatives.
- Publish industry leading research in white papers, blogs, research briefs.
- Present at sponsored and industry events and conduct webinars.
- Work closely with sales as a subject matter expert, providing proof statements to clients around research.
- Work with marketing around thematic research strategies.