Company Name: CO-OP Financial Services
Job Contact: Apply on company website/Christina Ousley
Contact Email: N/A
Job Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Date: 8/15/2017Job description
CO-OP Financial Services is looking for a Risk Analyst in our Risk department. This position is located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. The Risk Analyst contributes to the on-going creation of Falcon monitoring strategies for supporting fraud monitoring for Payment (Card) Services. The Risk Analyst assists with advisory services with regards to risk product education, fraud mitigation, and Authorization Block recommendations to counter fraud trends sometimes requiring early/late hours and on call hours during weekends. Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Analyzes and understands existing fraud monitoring methods. Implements and writes rule solutions to improve performance of Falcon when suspicious patterns and confirmed fraud trends are identified.
- Troubleshoots inquiries related to potential fraud and risk management for clients; works directly with FIS and the associations when fraud is detected to determine options for mitigation; serves as an escalation point for fraud related issues.
- Utilizes and maintains knowledge of internal risk management tools and external association products and services. Attends network seminars and distributes related information to staff and clients on developments within the card issuing industry.
- Assesses current tools and products specific to loss and fraud prevention to enhance monitoring capabilities and improve usefulness.
- Reviews and analyzes Association and other fraud/risk related notifications and social media tools to determine strategy of client support for Falcon risk mitigation
- Compiles a database that documents data breaches that are communicated in various alert notifications, fraud forums, including card data and volumes exposed and merchants/acquirers affected.
- Monitors compromised card notifications
- Participates with training sessions related to risk management via conferences, webinars, and on site for internal staff and client visits
- Verifies new client setup to insure proper tools have been established; periodically reviews parameters for existing clients.