The Level I & II exams will be offered worldwide October 17-19, 2013. The Level III exam will be offered onOctober 18, 2013 only. Whether you are progressing to the next Level or need to retake your last exam, we encourage you to schedule your next exam as soon as possible. Early registration will ensure your preferred time and location.
- Please note that registration will close on September 17th at 2:00 pm ET for all three levels.
- Level III grading is currently underway. Results for all Level III candidates will be available on or before June 28, 2013.
The May administration of the CMT exams was a great success. We had over 800 candidates register for exams. Prometric, our test administration partner is working with us to open up three testing days around the globe to accommodate the extraordinary participation in Level I & II from our fastest growing markets. The CMT Association is committed to helping our candidates succeed:
- The Level I practice exam has been completely revised and is available here.
- The Level II practice exam is currently being revised. The current version is available here and will be updated shortly.
- There are two practice exams available for Level III and another will be added shortly.
Congratulations to all of our CMT candidates for your hard work and diligence preparing for the May Administration. We commend you on your pursuit of the CMT designation and your preparation for these rigorous exams. While preparing for your next exam, candidates should ensure the other requirements to become a CMT charterholder are met. If you have not applied for Member Status please click here for complete information and instructions.