Technically Speaking magazine is a monthly periodical distributed to the CMT Association membership in digital format. Technically Speaking highlights a variety of topics in market analysis, asset management, and trading. The magazine features articles, techniques and research written by members of the CMT Association and wider financial community, book reviews, and interviews with recognized industry professionals.
In This Issue...
- IMF World Economic Outlook Global Growth Estimates And Its Relationship With Equity Returns By Rodrigo Morales, CFA, CAIA, CMT - Page 3
- Fundamental Line Indicators For Investors By Martha Stokes, CMT - Page 7
- Technical Analysis: Modern Perspectives - Page 10
- Common Mistakes Of Momentum Investors By Gary Antonacci - Page 11
- 2016 Mike Epstein Award Winner: Dr. Edward J. Zychowicz, CFA, CMT - Page 19
- Algorithmic Trading: Backtesting an RSI Strategy By Keith Selover - Page 21
- Call For Nominations - Page 30
- Option Pricing Methods in The Late 19th Century By George Dotsis - Page 31