Technically Speaking magazine is a monthly periodical distributed to the CMT Association membership in digital format. Technically Speaking highlights a variety of topics in market analysis, asset management, and trading. The magazine features articles, techniques and research written by members of the CMT Association and wider financial community, book reviews, and interviews with recognized industry professionals.
In This Issue...
- Trend Following Works! by CMG Capital Management Group, Inc. – Page 3
- Excerpt from Higher Probability Commodity Trading by Carley Garner – Page 8
- Stall Speed and The S&P by David C. Keller, CMT – Page 15
- Why Play the Bloomberg Tradebook Trader Brain Exercise, An Exercise Based On the Work of Denise Shull – Page 19
- The Upside Breakout Confirms the Bull Market, Not Withstanding Corrective Action by David Tippin and Ron Meisels – Page 23
- Bitcoin Crashes to A New High by Charlie Morris – Page 28
- Cboe Skew Index Tops 140 Two Days in A Row, As Demand for Disaster Protection Increases by Matt Moran – Page 30
- The Global Macro Edge: Maximizing Return Per Unit-Of-Risk by John Netto Reviewed by Michael Carr, CMT – Page 34
- Foreign Exchange – Long Sek by Neil Azous – Page 36
- Relationship Investing: Stock Market Therapy for Your Money by Jeffrey Weiss, CMT Reviewed by Michael Carr, CMT – Page 38
- Do Stocks Outperform Treasury Bills? by Hendrik Bessembinder – Page 41