We will explore the impact of millennials on global investing. The panelists will address some of these key questions:
• How will this demographic boom impact the broad economy through consumption and production?
• Are there echoes of the baby boom generation that we can learn from as this story unfolds?
• What are the impacts on equity markets as millennials gain an investing capacity?
• How can technical analysis improve investors’ capacity to assess risk reward opportunities in rapidly changing
Moderator: John Gagliardi, CMT
Each panelist will present actionable insights based on their technical view of the markets, rapidly answering the following questions:
• What was your best trade/call over the past 15 months?
• What is your best idea of 2017 and why?
• What is your view on the State of the US Equity Market? (Either SPX or DJIA)